MINUTES- REGULAR MEETING- NEW DOSEY TOWN BOARD- OCTOBER 9, 2013
Meeting called to order at 7:30pm by vice-chair Dave Baker. Also present were Supervisor Ken Coveau, Treasurer Margaret Coveau, and Clerk Fran Levings. Chair Dave Fornengo was absent.
Motion by Ken Coveau, second by Dave Baker, to approve the agenda. Carried.
Motion by Dave Baker, second by Ken Coveau, to approve the minutes of the regular meeting of Sept. 11, 2013. Carried.
Treasurer Margaret Coveau presented the Treasurer’s Report. (Attached to file copy of these minutes). FUND BALANCES ARE: General Fund- $10,0832.68, Road & Bridge Fund- $20.023.52, Cemetery/Landscaping Fund- ($89.06), Fire Protection Fund- $5,579.18, Fire Hall Fund- $125.45, Cartway Fund- $89.15, Savings Account- $1156.50 , Driveway Fund- $2260.30 and CDs- $44,010.54. Motion by Ken Coveau, second by Dave Baker, to approve the Treasurer’s Report. Carried.
Clerk Fran Levings presented the Claims List and the Net Payroll List for approval. (Attached to file copy of these minutes). Motion by Ken Coveau, second by Dave Baker, to pay these bills. Carried.
- The 2013 Road Certification Report has been completed and returned to the Pine County Land Department.
- Announcement of Pine County Township Officers meeting on Oct. 26 at 9am in Hinckley.
- A new order has been placed to keep the township on CTAS.
- Letter sent to cartway petitioners that mitigation credits must be purchased by July 2014 or the mitigation process will have to be done again.
- Land Use permit # 102 issued to Ron Mosser for a pole barn.
- Land Use permit # 103 issued to Dan Lokken for a deck.
- Chair Fornengo is still working on getting an Internet connection for our town hall.
- Bridge repair will be done soon.
- Dave Baker explained that the County road crew had inadvertently used @1200 yards.of township gravel and plans to repay us for it.
- Mike Leckl, Tri-State Lumber had a conversation with Dave Baker about doing some logging on Creek View Lane. Motion by Ken Coveau, second by Dave Baker, that a bond of $1500 be posted to cover any road damage. Carried.
- Beaver problem on Rocky Boulevard. will not be dealt with at this time.
- Motion by Ken Coveau, second by Dave Baker, to have Al Holter purchase grave markers for the unmarked graves used by Methven Funeral Home. Carried.
- Road work is completed with the exception of a culvert on Timber Ridge and covering all pit run with Class # 5 gravel on McDermott and Hay Creek roads.
Meeting adjourned at 7:50pm.
Fran Levings, Clerk
Also signed by the vice-chair _________________ Date ____________________