MINUTES-REGULARTOWN BOARD MEETING- FEBRUARY 12, 2014
The Board of Audit met at 7:15 pm. to audit the financial records of the Clerk and Treasurer for 2013. Audit Board members Dave Fornengo and Dave Baker agreed that the financial records for 2013 were in order and accurate.
Meeting of the regular meeting of the Board was called to order at 7:38pm by Chair Dave Fornengo. Also present were Supervisor Dave Baker, Clerk Fran Levings, Treasurer Margaret Coveau and Jan Streiff. Absent was Supervisor Ken Coveau.
Motion by Dave Baker, second by Dave Fornengo, to approve the minutes of the January 8, 2014, Board meeting. Carried.
Treasurer Margaret Coveau presented the Treasurer’s Report.(Attached to file copy of these minutes). FUND BALANCES are: General Fund- $11,205.40, Road & Bridge Fund- $19,351.83, Cemetery/Landscaping Fund- $555.74, Fire Protection Fund- $2,927.45, Fire Hall Fund- $125.45, Cartway Fund- $89.15, Savings Account- $1,157.08, Driveways Fund-$600.00 and CDs- $44,182.44. Motion by Dave Fornengo, second by Dave Baker to accept the Treasurer’s Report. Carried.
Clerk Fran Levings presented the Claims List and the Net Payroll List for approval. (Attached to file copy of these minutes). Motion by Dave Fornengo, second by Dave Baker, to pay these bills. Carried.
- The Board of Review for our township will be held on April 7, 1pm at the Town Hall.
- A bill was sent to ArnaTownship for Ice & Snow Removal done on that portion of Hay Creek Road which lies in ArnaTownship.
NO ZONING REPORT:
- Chair Fornengo reported that he has contacted TNT Logging Company about roadside brushing on Doyle Road and has not gotten a response yet.
- Discussion of plowing private drives- Kingsdale property owner requested plowing be done in a certain way. The Board Chair and the Snow Plow Driver examined the road in question and decided the snow bank would be pushed towards the cabin and that would be problematic. The entire policy regarding plowing private drives was discussed by both supervisors and it was decided that a vigorous discussion and perhaps a modification of the policy would be placed before the voters at the Annual Meeting on March 11.
- Motion by Dave Fornengo, second by Dave Baker, to approve the Agenda for the Annual Meeting to be held on March 11.
- Discussion of proposed budget for 2014 as presented by Clerk Levings. All proposed expenditures for 2014 in both the General and Road & Bridge Funds are far less than the proposed income in each fund. Motion by Dave Fornengo, second by Dave Baker, to approve the proposed 2014 budget for all funds, except the Driveways Fund. This fund will be discussed at the Annual Meeting on March 11. Carried.
Meeting adjourned at 8:55 pm.
Fran Levings, Clerk
Also signed by the Chair__________________________