- April 7- MAT Short Course- Carlton- 9 am.
- April 10- Board of Review & Equalization- 11 am.
- April 12- Regular Town Board Meeting- 7:30 pm
- General Fund $3,327.78
- Road & Bridge Fund $73,919.01
- Cemetery/Landscaping Fund $3,404.67
- Fire Protection Fund $20,313.04
- Fire Hall Fund $125.45
- Driveways Fund $5,428.97
- Savings Account $1,116.05
- CDs $46,394.31
- TOTAL FUNDS $153,974.28
- Dates to Remember-
March 11- 10am-Noon- Absentee (Early) Voting
March 14- Election- 4-8 pm. Annual Meeting
March 25- Pine County Township Officers Meeting
March 27- Board of Re-Organization- 11am
April 7- MAT Short Course- 9am- 3 pm
April 10- Board of Review- 11 am
April 12- Regular Town Board Meeting
May 9- Open House- New Essentia Hospital-
Sandstone 4-6 pm
June 14- County Board/Township Meeting- 6 pm
Motion by Dave Baker, second by Jason Fornengo to change the regular meeting of the Town Board to June 13. Carried.
- Motion by Jason Fornengo, second by Dave Fornengo, to appoint Dave Fornengo, Fran Levings and Don Mishler as the Board of Canvass for the election. Carried.
- Clerk distributed copies of the township pay scale.
NO ZONING REPORT
NPAHD Report- Fran Levings reported that attended a semi-private tour of the new hospital in Sandstone on Feb. 20. She was re-elected as Secretary of the District Board in February. The District Board is considering offering a medical scholarship.
- Motion by Dave Fornengo, second by Jason Fornengo,
to approve the 2017 Budget draft. Carried.
- Chair Fornengo and the supervisors will make the necessary bridge repairs as required on the 2017 Bridge Report from Pine County.
- Consensus was to make no changes at this time to the Driveways Policy. If it is brought up at the Annual Meeting on March 14, the Board will explain its reasons for the policy of not charging Board members to have their roads plowed.
- The new sink has arrived and will be installed soon.
Meeting adjourned at 8:34 PM.