MINUTES-REGULAR NEW DOSEY TOWN BOARD MEETING- JUNE 10, 2015
Meeting called to order at 7:30pm by Chair Dave Fornengo. Also present were Supervisor Dave Baker,
Treasurer Mandy Fornengo, and Clerk Fran Levings. Absent was Supervisor Jason Fornengo.
Motion by Dave Baker, second by Dave Fornengo, to approve the agenda. Carried.
Motion by Dave Fornengo, second by Dave Baker, to approve the minutes of May 13, 2015. Carried
Treasurer Mandy Fornengo presented the Treasurer’s report. (Attached to file copy of these minutes).
- General Fund- ($5389.71)
- Road & Bridge Fund- $11,870.47
- Cemetery/Landscaping Fund $1462.84
- Fire Protection Fund- $6319.94
- Fire Hall Fund- $125.45
- Savings Account- $1160.12
- Driveways $3651.40
- CDs $45046.88
- TOTAL $64247.39
Clerk said she would call CTAS about peculiar Investment data input on Schedule 1 report.
Motion Dave Fornengo, second by Dave Baker, to approve the Treasurer’s report. Carried.
Clerk Fran Levings presented the Claims List & the Net Payroll List for approval. (Attached to file copy of these minutes). Motion by Dave Fornengo, second by Dave Baker, to pay these bills. Carried.
- Clerk presented the Demographic report. Although the Board commented that there may be a discrepancy, the Board will not challenge the report. Clerk will file it.
- Supervisor Baker reported on phone conversations he has had with property owners on Creekview Lane.
- He said he will begin the process of road work with the Soil & Water District.
A Minimum-Maintenance sign will be put up on Red Maple Lane.
- Clerk was advised to send a letter to the property owners on Little Fawn Drive informing them that the dilapidated mobile home on that road needs to be removed. It is in violation of the township Land Use Ordinance in the setback and one principal dwelling sections.
- Letter from Robin Mathews, Pine County Surveyor, requesting permission to do some excavations on Hay Creek Road. Motion by Dave Fornengo, second by Dave Baker, to grant permission to Mr. Mathews’ request. Carried. Clerk will send him a letter on this
Consensus was to place an order for culverts when we need them.
- Fran Levings reported that the City of Sandstone’s grant request for money for infrastructure for the road to the proposed new hospital was rejected. The City plans to re-apply after meeting with representatives from the U.S. Economic Development Authority.
- Chair Fornengo reported that the township property by the town hall is now off the auction list.
- Pauline Amundson, Pine County Emergency PreParedness Coordinator, would like to meet with the Board and get the project started in our township.
Meeting adjourned at 8:30pm.
Fran Levings, Clerk
Also signed by the Chair- ___________________________________ Date ____________________